The Top Ten list, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, for this week is the Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List. TBR stands for "To Be Read"... And my TBR list has been growing by leaps and bounds lately! One particularly fantastic benefit to being a book blogger is that you learn about all sorts of wonderful books that you might not otherwise have known about. This is great. . . the big problem is finding the time to read them all, of course!
Ok, so here--I think!--are the Top Ten Books I'd like to read this summer. I reserve the right to change my mind and deviate from this list! I am very talented at deviating. . . because you never know what fabulous book will pop up and need to be read right away, no matter what the plan was! But these are the books topping my TBR pile for the summer months:
1. The Rise and Fall of Great Powers by Tom Rachman
2. Americanah by Chiminanda Ngozi Adichie
3. Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands by Chris Bohjalian
4. Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi
5. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
6. The Vacationers by Emma Straub
7. The True and Splendid History of the Harristown Sisters by Michelle Lovric
8. The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin
9. I Love You More by Jennifer Murphy
10. Euphoria by Lily King
What's on the top of your reading list for summer?